It's allergen-safe recipe time! We recently asked Grace from the @freefromden to get creative in the kitchen with her Healthy Nibbles Free-From Box. This recipe is a winner. Why not try and make Grace's Baked Cinnamon Waffles this weekend? You won't be disappointed, we promise.
- 100g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax seeds mixed into 2.5 tbsp water)
- 3 tbsp light oil
- 6 tbsp plant-based milk
- Packet of Creative Nature Mylk Gnawbles
- Preheat the oven to 180° C/160° C fan/ 350 °F/ Gas mark 4 and spray 2 waffle moulds with oil.
- Make the flax egg by mixing together 1tbsp of flax seeds into 2.5 tbsp water and setting this aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir together well before adding the mix to your waffle moulds.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until you can see the waffles have pulled away from the edges and look crisp on the sides.
- Allow to cool slightly before enjoying!