6 Reasons Why You Should Work With Healthy Nibbles
December 05, 2017
There are many reasons to work with Healthy Nibbles, but we've chosen the top 6!
• Combining the expertise of the Department of Health and a qualified nutritionist, we have taken every measure to ensure the integrity of our product range. We have service level agreements which will both protect your budgets and ensure happy customers.
• As the market leader in healthy vending, we work with some great brands, including Three Mobile, BBC, Aon Hewitt and iQ Student Accommodation. Members of our team have appeared as experts on panel interviews and business awards. Our Founder is an Ambassador for Women’s Enterprise Scotland.
• Healthy Nibbles are at the forefront of vending and use innovative technology to deliver an engaging customer experience. Our machines are 100% cashless, providing full nutritional and allergen information prior to purchase. Healthy Nibbles works alongside the WELL AP certification.
• Our vending machines offer guaranteed product delivery, and we support our service level agreements through a 24 hour response rate. Our machines are monitored in real time, ensuring we restock in line with site sales.
• We are flexible on budget. We have a monthly rate, sales revenue payment option, and an upfront bulk payment option. Evidence shows employees who eat unhealthily cost UK business £17b per annum; Healthy Nibbles can help you reduce this cost.
• When working with Healthy Nibbles you will be appointed an account manager who will help you maximise the benefits of nutritional wellbeing and ensure the smooth running of your machine. A sampling event upon installation, will be an opportunity to enjoy and learn more about the product range.
In this article we look at what exactly 'burnout' is, and why the World Health Organisation have spent time researching it. We also equip you with the top tips you need to tackle the stress and fatigue of burnout, should you feel one coming on.
Did you know sickness absence costs businesses £15 billion a year across the UK economy? Workplaces are now starting to focus on cultivating the right employee health and wellbeing benefits. So what can we expect to see this year? Read our blog.