6 Reasons Why You Should Work With Healthy Nibbles
December 05, 2017
There are many reasons to work with Healthy Nibbles, but we've chosen the top 6!
• Combining the expertise of the Department of Health and a qualified nutritionist, we have taken every measure to ensure the integrity of our product range. We have service level agreements which will both protect your budgets and ensure happy customers.
• As the market leader in healthy vending, we work with some great brands, including Three Mobile, BBC, Aon Hewitt and iQ Student Accommodation. Members of our team have appeared as experts on panel interviews and business awards. Our Founder is an Ambassador for Women’s Enterprise Scotland.
• Healthy Nibbles are at the forefront of vending and use innovative technology to deliver an engaging customer experience. Our machines are 100% cashless, providing full nutritional and allergen information prior to purchase. Healthy Nibbles works alongside the WELL AP certification.
• Our vending machines offer guaranteed product delivery, and we support our service level agreements through a 24 hour response rate. Our machines are monitored in real time, ensuring we restock in line with site sales.
• We are flexible on budget. We have a monthly rate, sales revenue payment option, and an upfront bulk payment option. Evidence shows employees who eat unhealthily cost UK business £17b per annum; Healthy Nibbles can help you reduce this cost.
• When working with Healthy Nibbles you will be appointed an account manager who will help you maximise the benefits of nutritional wellbeing and ensure the smooth running of your machine. A sampling event upon installation, will be an opportunity to enjoy and learn more about the product range.
It’s officially time to re-think the term, ‘comfort food’. New research proves that eating certain foods can help support our body in times of stress and anxiety. But how does this work and which foods should we be adding to our de-stress diet?
If you have a friend, loved one or family member who deals with mental health issues celebrate the small things and strive for cultivating understanding. Wellness starts with self awareness and compassion.