We've joined 1% For the Planet
Despite the challenges of the past year, we've made some notable changes and contributions:
- We made the commitment to remove all palm oil from our products by the end of the year
- We volunteered over 80 hours of our time to global charities, not-for-profits and community initiatives
- We planted over 200 trees in 10 countries worldwide
- We joined SME climate hub in their fight towards an emissions-free economy
- And lots more: https://www.healthynibbles.co.uk/pages/sustainability
But most recently, we became part of the 1% for the planet community.
As part of 1% for the planet we give 1% of our sales to diverse environmental organisations to help them to collectively become more powerful and tackle some of the earth’s greatest challenges.
In doing so, we are part of an alliance of businesses who recognise the importance of protecting our natural environment.